Welcome to Notary Public Heathrow
Notary Public Heathrow offers Notary services to clients in Heathrow.
Appointments are available either at Heathrow Airport, a hotel or at your place of business.
For a quotation or to make an appointment please visit the contact page.
Services are offered to clients in Heathrow.
- What does a Notary Public do?
- Notary Services for Businesses
- Notary Services for Individuals
- What is Apostille or Legalisation?
- Notarisation of Qualifications
- How much does it cost for documents to be notarised?
A Notary Public is a specialist lawyer who can witness or certify documents for use in foreign countries. By virtue of the Notaries signature and official seal, authorities in other countries will be assured that the relevant checks have been carried out.
As an example, when buying a property abroad you may need to give your overseas lawyer power to deal with the purchase. A Notary Public can watch you sign a Power of Attorney and then notarise this document to ensure that it is accepted in the country involved.
We can provide a full range of services for businesses, including:
- Apostille and legalisation service
- Notarising a power of attorney
- Notarisation of company documents
- Affidavits, statutory declarations, and sworn statements
- Notarising the execution of Powers of Attorney on behalf of a company, LLP or other trading medium
- Notarising certificates of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association for UK or Foreign Companies
- Company Certificates of Good Standing
- Providing Certified Copies of Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports and other Company Documents
- Certified copies of company resolutions, minutes, and reports
- Certification of the identity of Directors, Company Secretaries or other company officers
- International Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Sworn Statements & Depositions
- Notarising the Execution of Commercial Contracts
- Authenticating Documents to assist in the opening of Corporate Branch offices or Bank Accounts in or outside of the United Kingdom
- Notarising Commercial Mortgages for International Finance
- Providing Certificates to authenticate Intellectual Property Rights
- Notarising Statements in Support of Copyright Infringements
- Assignments or registration of trade marks
- Share issues certified by a notary public
We can provide a full range of services for individuals, including:
- Copies of passports
- Notarising a power of attorney
- Certified copies of documents such as exam certificates
- Statutory declarations made before a notary public
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Permission to let one parent travel with children
- Apostille and legalisations at consulates
- Certifying University / College documents
A notarised document may often need to be further authenticated by having the U.K. Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirm the validity of the notary's signature and seal. The requirement for this will depend on the foreign country involved. This is done by legalisation by the use of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's official certificate attached to the document, known as an apostille. These are internationally recognised due to the Hague Convention.
Large numbers of certificates are often required to be notarised when applying for jobs or any positions abroad. We can have these notarised quickly and efficiently upon the production of the originals. If originals are not available please do call us to see if there is an alternative.
The cost will depend on the number of documents to be notarised. To obtain a quote please contact us with the following information:
- What type of document do you need notarising?
- How many different documents do you need notarising?
- How many copies of each notarised document do you require?
- Are the documents being notarised for an individual or company?
- Which country are the documents intended for?
- Whether you require an Apostille (if known)?
Please visit the contact us page to obtain a quotation.